Saturday, 31 October 2015

Cinema Snob's ex-wife Jillian is apparently sick


From Brad's site:
 “On an important personal note. You may have noticed a lack of Jillian on the site or online in general recently, namely the Jem and the Holograms review. Jillian has been going through some tough times here recently, and there’s only so much that I can get into here, but what I can say is she’s been going through some very severe medical physical issues.

We’re doing what we can to help her, and part of what will help her is to get her out of her current living situation, which involves some pretty terrible and health affecting shit. You know it’s serious if we’re doing something like this, but there’s a donate button on the front page of this site, and if you can spare anything to help out Jillian, even a little bit would be appreciated. Thanks a million, from myself and from Jillian. I’ll keep you all updated too. ”

Man, this shit sounds serious. It's weird that this blog is just a drama blog for Brad, considering that I haven't watched any of his video's in ages, this information finds its way to me one way or another. To cut the story short: this is about drugs, a little birdy told me that it had something to do with "that meth head" that Jillian met through World of Warcraft, you know the one she cheated on Brad with. Apparently that girl was a meth addict and introduced Jillian to the stuff, if you know about drugs then you know that this spells trouble. I've had experience with the stuff and a couple people that I've known (one of them being my best friend since childhood) have died from drugs. So I know what's going on, my best wishes go out to Jillian and I hope she get's better soon.

Though I do find it strange that Brad has asked for donations, we don't know what the money is being used for. I mean it would be different if he said that she has medical bills that need to be paid, but I'm guessing that he doesn't want to go into it anymore than he should. I just think he should have been a little more forward with it, that's all.

15 comments:

  1. his new girl keeps getting worse and worse too she must be on meth or crack as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. He took it down now. I guess she kicked meth pretty quickly? Or...or...they spent the donations on meth. You know if it wasn't for things like this, I would really have no idea what's going on with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He took down that violet tranny? Is he a killer or wtf do you mean

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL theyre doing another one of their horrible gay selfmade "movies", its even worse than other years judging from the trailer, this will give hours of laughter lol check it out:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyxxsVi3aWU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a source about meeting this person she met on World of Warcraft?
    It's not that I don't believe you or anything. I'm just curious because I never heard of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't a source, it's public knowledge or at least I think most people know about it. It was the reason Brad and Jillian got a divorce, she cheated on him. But this was literally years ago btw.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I googled a long time ago to find out why they divorced, from what I found was that they divorced because they just weren't working as a couple and being just friends would work better.
      So that's why this was confusing when reading this.

      Delete
    4. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLL
      You bought the standard breakup excuse for real? XD

      Delete
    5. No, when I googled for their reason for divorce that was the only source that popped up. So go figure. It seemed believable to be honest, I don't know why Brad would hang with someone who cheated on him. That's kind of fucked.

      Delete
    6. How does that seem believable? Its only believable to 12 year old kids who've never been in a relation before... And that entire group is fucked up dont you know? They all had sex with eachother and are all a bunch of lowlife backstabbers.

      Delete
    7. Because, like I said, I don't know why Brad would still hang with someone who cheated on him. It doesn't make any sense. And it's a typical thing to break up to, it's called having irreconcilable differences, which I assumed they had.Well dude, like I said, it was the only available source I could find. I never found a source saying they broke up because she cheated on him. The only one who seems completely white trash is Jake and co. But, I don't know. I don't completely know what goes on behind the scenes with them, so I can't judge.

      If anyone has a source on her cheating and such I would totally want to read it.

      Delete
  6. I thought Brad and Gillian broke up because their wasn't enough meth in ghe world to contain their violent passion for each other. They did it for the good of us all, man! Seriously, you need to start checking your sources.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope she's doing better.

    I was wondering about this. Because while she's not fat, she does have some meat on her bones. Then all of a sudden a few months after Brad announced they were separating she did a Magic Mike review and she looked like she lost 20 pounds. I thought maybe she was working out. But now we can all agree, it was the meth.

    ReplyDelete